[IP] Re:Paradigm concerns

    The testimony here is that the Paradigm battery life varies from 1 to 4+
weeks. The best for me ( a low drain user) has been 9 days. You get a sound
and screen notice when a low battery condition is sensed. However,the time
between that notice and when the pump stops working seems to vary. If you
change the battery in less than 60 seconds they say that no data will be
lost. A slightly used replacement battery will not work.
     The 10 minute basal delivery issue is misleading. It really is a
question of the smallness of the increments of delivery; 0.1 or 0.05 units.
This then relates to the smoothness of the delivery. MM says that there is
nothing in the literature that supports the value of one over the other.
(IMHO that may not be true for children.)        Peter