[IP] Cozmo and Disetronic Ultraflex

The first time my son inserted the Ultraflex with the Cozmo he got the "site
blockage" alarm and sure enough the site was kinked.    Today he got the error
again right after changing the site, but this time we pulled it out and it
looked fine.  Is anyone else having any problems with the Cozmo/Ultraflex

For those of you who are downloading the info from the pump to the software,
how do you like?  We haven't gotten that far yet :-).