Re: [IP] Need Paradigm Infusion Sets

On 6/15/03 7:51 AM, "Sara Molyneaux" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone can help me out at all. I've been off of my
> parents' insurance for a few months now and I've just about run out of
> infusion sets for my Paradigm pump.  I have enough to get through the
> next two weeks but I can't afford to buy another box for another month.
> I was wondering if anyone can spare 3-4 Quicksets (9mm). I'd be willing
> to pay for shipping and I could also pay for the quicksets, I just can't
> afford an entire box right now.  I live in London, Ontario so if any
> Canadian pumpers can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm in the
> midst of looking for a job with benefits so that I don't have to worry
> about affording diabetes supplies anymore but who knows when that will
> happen.  Thanks in advance and please contact me by email privately if
> you can help.  Sara email @ redacted

This is one 'downer' about the Paradigm. Unless some brilliant mind has
invented an adapter for it, I sit here on Many infusion sets but they're the
usual luer lock so are not fitted for the Paradigm. :-(
I wish I could help you...

-- Life is too short to use anything but a Mac. -- Roger Ebert

Jenny Sutherland