[IP] Need Paradigm Infusion Sets

I was wondering if anyone can help me out at all. I've been off of my
parents' insurance for a few months now and I've just about run out of
infusion sets for my Paradigm pump.  I have enough to get through the
next two weeks but I can't afford to buy another box for another month.
I was wondering if anyone can spare 3-4 Quicksets (9mm). I'd be willing
to pay for shipping and I could also pay for the quicksets, I just can't
afford an entire box right now.  I live in London, Ontario so if any
Canadian pumpers can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm in the
midst of looking for a job with benefits so that I don't have to worry
about affording diabetes supplies anymore but who knows when that will
happen.  Thanks in advance and please contact me by email privately if
you can help.  Sara email @ redacted