RE: [IP] Keytone Strips

At 09:52 AM 6/15/03, you wrote:
>What brand are these individual strips??  -sonya

They are Ketostix by Bayer.  The demand is not so high for the individually
wrapped ones since they only come 20 to a box.  Right now the Atkins
dieters are buying mass quantities of Ketostix in order to check for
ketones to be assured the diet is working for them.  I'm hoping that Bayer
doesn't decide to discontinue the individual wrapped ketostix since I don't
use that many of them and I end up throwing away the bulk of the bottle of
50 because I can't use them before the expiration date.