[IP] Re: Ketone Strips

At 03:51 PM 6/13/03, you wrote:
>I get foil wrapped ketostix at Busch's Pharmacy (inside Busch's grocery
>store) but have also seen them at Walgreen's.
>mom to Patrick, 17, Sean 14, Catherine, 12, and Veronica, 8, dxd 3/11/02

I have checked at Walgreens and was told I had to order them.  It seems
that in my area, ketostix are in high demand because of all the people
following Atkin's diet.  Sorry to anyone who likes the Atkin's diet, but I
feel offended that *I* can't get a medical necessity because of all the
"normal" people buying them up so that they can follow a particular diet
(Atkin's people check for light ketones to make sure the diet is working
for them).