Re: [IP] testing at work

>  People adjust to your testing and for those that it really bothers will
> to not look when they see you pull out your kit.
>  I love the ones who watch eye wide open, saying ewwww acting like there
> faint - yet every time there they are watching!!

i'll admit, there was one person who i actually hoped would faint when i
tested in front of her (or injected, back in the day).  petty, yes, but she
ticked me off badly with her basically boasting about how she never gets
needles, people have to hold her down, sit on her, bribe her, etc.   i
offered to teach her how to test herself, but she never took me up on it. :)

liz - ottawa