[IP] Re: high temperture on humalog

When Claire was dx'ed she weighed about 30 pounds and used about 3 units a
day of Regular insulin.  Needless to say we threw out a nearly full vial of
insulin every month.  After a couple of months, I switched to buying the pen
 cartridges. One 1.5 ml cartridge lasted us the full month and was really nice
small to carry around with you--it fit into the meter case.   I don't
understand why a doctor wouldn't tell you to do the same?

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9