[IP] Re: Another Cool "Toy"

In a message dated 6/14/2003 5:56:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The feature I like best about a meter is that my Dex Glucometer 2 lets me
> easily load a disc with 10 strips at a time.  Will this new meter offer that
> feature too?

This is a good example of why what is good for one person, might not be right
for another.  I absolutely hated the Dex meter and one of the reasons (there
were several) was that 10 strip loading disc.  We were forced to use the Dex
in the UK, due to only a couple of meters being approved for government paid
for strips.  Ugh, almost 2 years with that meter--needed 3  of them to keep us
going that long. It has probably been improved a lot since then.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9-was 4 and 5 when using the Dex