[IP] Data Transfer from Accu-chek Software to One-Touch Software

Has anybody done this so far?  I tried today to import in One-Touch the CSV
format exported from Accu-check software.  The CSV format is a
comma-delimited text file and One-Touch SW won't recognize it.

Slightly different information exists at the top of CSV files output from
each brand of software and the One-Touch has a bunch of extra fields on each
line.  Ultimately, some amount of data "massaging" will make this transfer
work, but I asking if anybody else here has done this before.