[IP] the atkins diet?

I also am doing the Atkins plan.  My blood sugar is awesome, as a matter of
fact, I'm running on just my basals.  In the last few days I've had to lower
my basals right across the board.  I know that there is much controversy on
this list regarding a low carb eating plan.  I spoke with my CDE a few days
ago, she said that she has been working with diabetics for 20+ years.  In
that time she has seen many changes in diabetic care.  Her advice to me was,
if it works for you , go for it.  There is a lot that the experts don't
know!  My blood work is better than its ever been.  My cho. is 145, my A1c
is 5.2.