[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #336--the atkins diet?

I AM NOW ON THE ATKINS DIET. BLOOD SUGARS ARE BETTER THEN THEY HAVE EVER BEEN
AND VER CONSISTANT THROUGH OUT THE DAY. IHAVE LOST ABOUT 14 LBS. AND ALTHOUGH
I AM STILL TAKING MY CHOLESTEROL MEDS THE LAST TIME IT WAS TESTED IT WAS 83!
WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHERS ON THE DIET AND HEAR THE PROS AND CONS.