Re: [IP] testing at work

liz wrote:

> > I recently started work in an office where I don't have my own office,
> just
> > a desk among 6 others in a large office.  I don't want to gross anybody
> out

I am a teacher in public school, I usually eat with the children and they are
always interested in what I am doing as I am the computer teacher for our
school.  We have a high (98% on assisted lunches and breakfasts) but I have
never once upset any student or teacher by testing when i sit down with the
cafeteria food.  Now that I have the pump, they are all tickled that the
computer teacher has two computers on his belt to help him eat :)

so do not worry about grossing anybody out, that is there problem not yours.

jon wagner

type something on insulin and a pumper too