[IP] Re: testing at work

>>> I don't want to gross anybody out
by testing right there, but do I really want to test in the bathroom?  >>>

When I test in a restaurant or in a pew, I hold my hand in a way to hide the
blood on the strip, but assuring there is plenty of light. Can you do that?
I also have a beepless meter  - the one at home beeps.

There's a statistical theory that if you gave a million monkeys typewriters
and set them to work, they'd eventually come up with the complete works of
Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this isn't true.  -  Ian