Re: [IP] testing at work

> I recently started work in an office where I don't have my own office,
> a desk among 6 others in a large office.  I don't want to gross anybody
> by testing right there, but do I really want to test in the bathroom?  I
> have to test during the day... any suggestions?

frankly, i never worry about grossing out other people by testing in front
of them.  i figure my health is just a little more important than someone
getting squeemish about my checking my sugars.   anyway, it's almost
inevitable that you'd have to test in front of them at some point, no matter
how hard you try.
if you really are concerned about it, test down on your lap, under the desk.