[IP] Adoption physicals

Hi All

My husband and I, after go through two unsuccessful in-vito tries and
one more that the insurance will help with are also going through
pre-adoption paperwork and looking at agencies etc...

Me at age 37 and diabetic for last 17 years and my husband who's worse
health problem besides me is sleep apnea know that physicals are a part
of the pre-adoption preparations.

My questions is to others on the list...Has anyone as a type I gone
through adoption of a baby? In NJ? Any agencies that are more friendly
to the health problems related with diabetes? Any other helpful

Gail Donohue