[IP] Paradigm basal delivery

>>>....am having second thoughts about <snip>10-minute basal delivery.>>>

MiniMed pumps deliver 0.1u at a time. It is a 10-minute basal delivery IF
you have 0.6u basal. It varies from there. For almost 10 years I used pumps
that delivered in whole units only and it took about 65 minutes for my next
unit of basal. Boluses went in rapidly - painful for my system. I was
extremely happy to get/use a MiniMed pump. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)

Somebody once figured out that we have 35 million laws trying to enforce 10