[IP] ID/stolen pump

Jan Wrote:
The best ID for it is the serial number already on it. Call the pump
whose phone # is on it and verify it is yours.
Sharon Replied:
I have an address label stuck on my pump - along the side that doesn't have
any lettering. If my pump is not attached to me and I cannot "watch" it - I
lock the pump in my car or in a locker at the public swimming pool. Address
labels also work with cameras and cell phones too. Happy pumping Sharon B