[IP] RE: question

Eloisa -

 <<Remember, you are the patient and the one wearing this pump for 4 years 24/7,
Don't let the Dr. dictate it to you!!! IF you want the 508 (or any
 other pump for that matter), then that is great, but it should be YOUR
decision. >>

 This is exactly right. My endo group ONLY prescribed the MM, but I pushed the
Cozmo upon them. I was trained on the Cozmo before Joshua's pump nurse. I didn't
care that I was entering unfamiliar grounds for them, I'd done my research, knew
what was best for my son so scheduled the training. I did step on toes, but I
did it with my son's best interest at heart & it was taken as such.

 My son is the youngest & first Cozmo pumper with his endo group. I researched &
studied & refused to allow them to make the decision for my family. Only YOU
know what is best for YOU! You can decide which pump is right for you - an endo
isn't wearing the pump 24/7, you are.

 Shelley (who had to calm ruffled feathers, but did so with diplomacy & lots of
"sucking up" LOL! Just kidding. My son's endo group is great.)

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts