Re: [IP] Keytone Strips

In a message dated 6/13/2003 8:06:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I need some ideas on where to find the KT strips that come individually
> wrapped in foil.  Here in WA state the Rite Aid stopped carrying them and
> neither does WalMart or Walgrens

My local Longs, RiteAid & Savon did the same thing . . . Although we use the
Precision Xtra meter most of the time to check blood keytones, there are some
times when we need those foil wrapped ketostix.  I guess I'll have to hunt
around to get them on line . . .

Pumpmama to Katie