RE: [IP] Re: ID

> What is the best way to mark a pump in case it is lost or stolen and
> found? >>>

The best ID for it is the serial number already on it. Call the pump
whose phone # is on it and verify it is yours.

I'm not too sure that the pump companies can easily give this
information out. All the new HIPPA regs and privacy acts stuff. But if a
pump was found I would hope the pump company would make an effort to get
it returned to the owner.
Gail Donohue