RE: [IP] Re: ID

> What is the best way to mark a pump in case it is lost or stolen and
is
> found? >>>

The best ID for it is the serial number already on it. Call the pump
company
whose phone # is on it and verify it is yours.

Jan
I'm not too sure that the pump companies can easily give this
information out. All the new HIPPA regs and privacy acts stuff. But if a
pump was found I would hope the pump company would make an effort to get
it returned to the owner.
Gail Donohue