Re: [IP] novice pumper

i'm new to pumping, started late April, and for awhile my BG's were rather
inconsistent. I did the CGMS
and found out that i was the opposite of the dawn P. I went up before
midnight. The other problem
i had was not counting the carbs correctly, or missing a few here and
there. After these adjustments
i can say the they have leveld out nicely, and the adjusted boluses have
worked out great.

Dont' give up, it will work, give it some time.

jimb  dx'd 8/89 pumping since 4/03