Re: [IP] Re: Hmm interesting

Actually Jan, it's at like 6, 7, 8am when my BG's drop, so dropping the
basal at what I have now 5am, seems to help.  I switch it around every few
months though, Grad school wreaked havoc on any type of shcedule!
Sometimes, I just relied on one basal rate 24hours... now that I've
graduated and am working, hoping to nail down a stable one. :)  Sorry to
hear about the dialysis, ick!
ciao, Brian