[IP] Re: Hmm interesting

> Nighttime is very confusing, and I
> think I'm a freak because I have a REVERSE dawn phenomenon.. at 4 am, my
> basal has to drop because my Insulin sensitivity goes UP around that time.

Wouldn't that be a *pre*dawn phenomenon (before dawn).

> if your BG's are going up at bedtime, it's might not
> be dawn phenomenon, it may be
> dinner-sitting-in-the-gut-weighting-to-digest-once-youre-sleeping
> phenomenon, and I HATE this one!

And try not having a meal before going to dialysis - then it's 9:00 p.m. for
your meal and you haven't eaten (but a snack prior) for about 6-7 hours and
are starving!!! This happens only 3x a week!

Every week.

I HATE this one, tooooooooo.

Life is too short to hate everyone, so chose carefully.