Re: [IP] question

Hi Faith,
    I haven't heard much about the dtron plus.  What featurs do you
particularly like about it?  Is it really much bigger than a 508?  From your
email, did you mean that *maybe* a Cozmo is as good or better than the Dtron
plus?  I've been reading about the Cozmo, and am just dying to get one!  But
please, tell me about the Dtron +...
ciao, Brian
age 26, dx age 6, pumping since 8/99 (blue MM508 named Skylar)