Re: [IP] question

This is always a matter of very personal opinion.  Many people think
their pump is the best one made.  I personally have a Paradigm and am
trying to dump it for a Cozmo.  I have been pumping for two years and am
on pump number 12.  I did a home trial of the Cozmo for a week and fell
in love with it.  I haven't felt that way about one of my MM pumps.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted