[IP] Hmm interesting

 OK so I keep waking up high AGAIN! I always had BAD dawn phenom on shots and
then got the pump and got it all worked out and yippee normal am bgs then it
started going up in mornign and I adjusted overnight basals and godd am bgs
again and then AGAIN I keep waking up high. Not as high as when on shots which
was 28.0(500) but now around 17.0(300) better but still bad.

 So I tried the overnight basal test and bombed by 9pmish ( was soooo hungry -
never try it on grocery day!) and havn't gotten around to retrying since but
have noticed that my sugars are perfect at bed time and I usually go to sleep at
11pm but I've been staying up and retesting and by 11:30 I'm up at full
2.0mm(36) and it goes up, up, up from there so 2 nights ago I tried a square
wave of 1.0u from 11pm-12am, did the smae last night and both mornings I've
woken up NORMAl!!

Hhhhhmmmm I seem to be onto something here!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm