Re: [IP] question

On 13 Jun 2003 at 1:25, email @ redacted wrote:

> The Paradigm is by far the best pump in the world trust me on this
> one. Tell your Doctor to give you the Paradigm Pump I love mine I call
> it my Mini-Me. Take care and be well
> Jill

 For YOU, the Paradigm may be the "best pump in the world", but everyone has
 needs. I would never base my choice of pump on what someone else prefers, but
 test each pump for myself. I've never been particularly impressed with some
brands of
 pumps and have tended to choose the ones that fit my needs rather than someone

George       :>)
(and to each, their own pump!)     --
3410 Doug Drive
Dallas TX 75247