Re: [IP] question

<<<<<<<<Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:25:23 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] question

The Paradigm is by far the best pump in the world trust me on this one.
your Doctor to give you the Paradigm Pump I love mine I call it my
Take care and be well>>>>>>>>>

Oh not nice!
Good way to start a pump war here!
Most pumpers think that their pump is the best in the world !
you'd never convince me that your paradigm is better than my dtron plus!
Now if it was a Cosmo, then I'd wonder if maybe it isn't, but it does a
lot of kewl new stuff!
Everyone should compare all the pumps and decide for themselves!!

pumping since 08-00