Re: [IP] re: high temperture on humalog

The last time I ordered my Humalog from the pharmacy, I told the pharmacist
 to make sure they kept it in the fridge before I picked it up because one time,
they had the insulin in the bag on the shelf for me.  He told me that when
 the insulin is delivered to any of the pharmacies, it is not refrigerated

Also had a couple of pharmacists tell me that 30 days for Humalog is the
 pharmaceuticals way of making more money. The insulin is probably good until
use it up.  I use a bottle in less than a month, so I don't have to worry
about it.