[IP] Re: Dresses w/pump

If the dress has a button opening and a pocket, there is no problem. If it is
sleeveless, I run the tube out the armhole. Sometimes I clip it under my arm,
and sometimes I clip it on a belt. However, I have several dresses with
sleeves and no opening. I have tennis underware with pockets, I have aerobic
 thigh-length pants, and I have the new things by L'eggs...called Body
Beautiful. The
L'egg things work the best.

Susan