[IP] Leg Cramps

I used to have cramps in my legs and sometimes also in my feet at night.  I
stopped them by taking mineral tablets of either potasium or magnesium. It
 25 years ago I started taking daily capsules of Multi-vitamins that ALSO have
I had no cramps before I developed diabetisat age 19. Then I had years of
cramps.  Now I have had years of no cramps.
Please note also I drink One liter of Diat Quinine water each evening while I
spend two hours each evining going of all the postings on this site.
I won't give up my vitimum-mineral capules nor Quinine Water  Since it works
don't I won't break it.
Charles Soderstrom DDS  T1 since 10/53 at age 19