[IP] Wearing pump with dress

I ran in to a situation last weekend that I was unable to wear my pump
where I usually do (I usually wear a waist nipper when wearing dresses
with a pump) but this particular dress (white and slim fitting), I
wore a strapless bra with it and clipped my pump between my breasts
(it was a very padded bra otherwise would never be able to do this)
and it did not show thru the dress, no one even noticed the slight
square in the middle of my chest.  Also the bike shorts thing works
well, I have also tried the tennis panties with the pocket in them,
but watch for pantie lines as they are more of a grannie pantie,