Re: [IP] First Pumper seen!

The first pumper I saw actually saw me, sitting in the back of of a
lecture hall at an embroidery convention in Las Vegas.  I was testing
and she came up to me.  She was from Tennessee and I was from MI, and
she came up and asked me if I was a type 1 or 2.  We started chatting
and she showed me her pump.  She had a 508, which I also had at the time.
It was amazing how different our experiences were, mine in the big city
and hers in a very small town.  It was great fun to meet someone else
and share these experiences as we were both in our first year of pumping.

Judi in MI