[IP] MASSACHUSETTS PUMPERS support group meeting

Hi Everyone,
A reminder that we are meeting this Saturday morning.

Date:  	Saturday, June 14,2003
Time:  	9:30 AM to 12:00 noon
Speaker: 	Amy Nye
Topic: 	GLUCOWATCH
Place		Baldwin Park I
		12 Alfred St
		Woburn
Directions:
128 to Exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in rotary,  follow signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington.
Take a right at first traffic light (Alfred Street).
Baldwin Park I will be on your left, just after the restaurant.  Use the
door on the side closest to the restaurant (canopy says Winchester
Hospital). We meet in the Keating conference room on the first floor which
is the first door on the left as you enter.

All Insulin Pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are welcome.
An RSVP (to email @ redacted) would be appreciated, but is not essential.
Hoping to see you there!
DEB