[IP] Re: Driver's License: NC

When we moved here 3 yrs ago, all they asked were some general questions which
would relate to having a condition which would interfere with your ability to
drive safely.
BTW, get a driver's licence book, read thoroughly as you have to take a
written test (they have 3 different ones so you need to know stuff), and the
eye test tests each eye separately-you have to identify numbers, and road
signs by category
Driver's License:  NC
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)

Anybody know what the rules are in NC?  We just moved here from FL.  In
they ask if you want it on your license, it is up to you whether or not
disclose it.  Now I have to get an NC license and should probably know
rules beforehand ;)