Re: [IP] Re: insulin price shock

>The pharmacist said that all insulins should be a prescription item as
>insulin can kill--

Hmm  on that note lets make Tylenol a Script item..  It can kill and boy is
it a BAD death..  It's amazing how many kids take to much of this
stuff..  uggg..

Here I only need a script for the analog insulins..  but now and then I am
tempted to use that"needle exchange program"  We have to pay for ours while
the druggies get theirs free.  lol

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
      *Message Boards*