[IP] Re: insulin price shock

Do you know in Miami, FL, one has to have a prescroption for syringes?  When
I lived there I would go to Ft Myers for my syringes as one did not have to
have a scrip there.  The pharmacist said that all insulins should be a
 prescription item as insulin can kill--haven't you seen shows where the murder
is a dose of insulin!
Just thought I would throw the thought into the ring!!!
Oh, and I order my Humalog from Canada and will do so until the authorities
put a stop to being able to order prescription drugs for less from Canada.

dx 3/63--I remember when a bottle of insulin was 99 cents for a bottle of
U-40 and 1.99 for a bottle of U-80