Re: [IP] First Pumper seen!

The first pumper I saw,it was not a bonding
experience,I had just got out of the hospital(pump
start)& hightailed it over to the college for final
exams.Well,this other gal and I were both giving
speeches on diabetes related topics-and she took
pumping,for reasons unknown to me,but I was
agreeable.(even though I REALLY wanted the topic,I
figure,she has a relative with diabetes so I let her
have it)She gets up there + starts rattling away this
complex explanation of diabetes/pumping that leaves me
confused,let alone the dazed expressions on the faces
of my classmates.(although,I was still a new pumper so
I didn't know much of anything!)At the conclusion of
her speech,she explains she became interested in the
subject because she's had diabetes for the past 10
years-and pumping for 3!Smiling sweetly in my
direction,adds how wonderful it is + how I should
check it out!My jaw hit the floor,I had no idea she
had diabetes,let alone a pumper the entire
semester...you just never know.I was too embarresed to
tell her,yes,I am a pumper,have been for some 34
hours!+ ticked at her for embarressing me in front of
the entire class.

Do you Yahoo!?