Re: RE: [IP] question

 I've had my paradigm since Nov. 12 and no problems worth noteing. I love it.
Perhaps you should testo ut both - I feel I ciouldn't live with the 508, mind
you if I had it before the paradigm then it would be all I'd know and I'm sure
I'd love it too.

Try them out and see which you like buy  the one best suited for you.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm