From: Cathy Mann [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 2:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] question

I have recently (today) been approved the pump!!! Yeah! I have been
doing a lot of research and I was all set to get the Paradigm form
Minimedd. The doctor says that he will only request the insurance
company to do the 508C because he has seen a lot of "crashes" or
"failures" with the Paradigm.
Can anyone  help me with personal experience or statistics on failure
rates of both or more specifically for the Paradigm. Also some personal
feedback on both would be so helpful.
If you want, feel free to respond to my direct e-mail if you don't want
to post to the group.
Many thanks,

Cathy D. Mann

Creative Impressions, Inc.