Re: [IP] Driver's License:

> I suspected this was the case and there's just some diabetes-phobia going
> on in the government. In which case it is pure discrimination.

Here is my take on discrimination, I was put on insulin back on 3/03, I was
very out of control, sick all the time or having lows on oral meds. I was
out of work about 2-3 days a week for 2 months until I got it where I could
I worked for a state agency that I will not mention here because of ongoing
leagality issues.

To make along story short, they forced me out of my job by saying I was a
risk to other personell. My dr. wrote a letter saying this was not the case.
I filed a complaint with EEOC. They sent me a letter saying this was not in
the "scope" of their office (state eeoc).

If this is not discrimination, what is it?