Re: [IP] Novolog

   I recently switched to Novolog and noticed the same thing.  Every
time I checked my sugars I was hypo or very close to it!  I spoke with
my endo and he said it was probably  because  I didn't have any
antibodies to the new insulin yet.   I   lowered my basals by 10% across
the board , which helped a lot.
   One other thing to note:  I noticed that my post meal sugars have
been much better.  I think this is because of Novolog's longer "tail"
which makes it (IMHO) more forgiving when I mis-count carbs.

Bob, dx 10/1990, pumping with the D-Tron+ since 3/2003