Re: [IP] Novolog

  When my Joshua started on Novolog, oh, about 1.5 years, ago we had to drop
his basals back by atleast 10%.  His BGs are way more stable and he also has
no pain with the larger boluses.  Also, we were having to mix some Regular in
with the Humalog to buffer it (helped his sites remain good for more than one
day) and now we no longer have to mix insulins.  Over all, for Joshua, the
switch to Novolog has been VERY positive!

mom to Joshua
dxd at 5.5, started pumping Dis H-Tron+ @8 and now 11.5