[IP] Dresses w/pump

I got my MM Paradigm pump in February of 2003.  I have not yet wore a dress
with it.
I was wondering what women are doing when wearing a dress?  I have seen the
chickster and also the thigh holster that MM makes.
Any response on these 2 items or any other suggestions would be great.  The
wedding we are going to is next month so I would like to
order something in the next couple weeks.

Sarah Roscoe