Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:31:28 -0400
From: "Julie Murphy" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Driver's License:  NC

Anybody know what the rules are in NC?  We just moved here from FL.  In FL
they ask if you want it on your license, it is up to you whether or not to
disclose it.  Now I have to get an NC license and should probably know the
rules beforehand ;)

- ----- Original Message ----- >  In MD they don't even ask if I have
diabetes. I have been diabetic since 10 and