Re: [IP] Driver's License: NC

Julie,I moved to NC about 2 years ago from FL, and they did ask the
question, and I said yes. So, they gave me this long form to have filled
out by my doctor, which I didn't have one yet because I had just moved,
so I had to find a doctor real quick, etc. My doctor even told me, "you
shouldn'd have said yes". However, you can continue to ask for an
 extension until you get your doctor and get it
know what the rules are in NC?  We just moved here from FL.  In FL
they ask if you want it on your license, it is up to you whether or not
disclose it.  Now I have to get an NC license and should probably know
rules beforehand ;)