RE: [IP] Re: Insulin Price shock

>insulins but insulin analogs, DO require Rx's *all over the US of A.*
Indiana does not
>require Rx for the other types of insulin, however, if you want to
deduct it on your income

I got my information first hand.  I was in Fort Wayne, Indiana and tried
to walk in and purchase a bottle of Regular insulin and was told I could
not without a doctors prescription at Walgreens, CVX, Kroger pharmacy,
and Meijer's pharmacy all refused to sell me a bottle. No insulin
without a prescription.  A 2.5 hour drive to Ontario, Canada and I could
purchase any type of insulin.

Are you sure that your pharmacy does not have a standing prescription
order on file for you??