[IP] NC Driver's License

 I don't rememer how it is when you first get your license because I didn't have
D when I got mine. However, I just got mine renewed in NC a couple weeks ago.
The DMV-er asked about certain medical conditions but diabetes was not on that
list so I did not volunteer. Hope this helps.

Kristen, 24 yo, T1 7 months, ttc in Aug, in process of getting Cozmo

Driver's License:  NC

Anybody know what the rules are in NC?  We just moved here from FL.  In
they ask if you want it on your license, it is up to you whether or not
disclose it.  Now I have to get an NC license and should probably know
rules beforehand ;)

Do you Yahoo!?