[IP] First Pumper seen!

Bekka -

 Joshua has been pumping since last Tuesday. Sunday, we went to watch his daddy
play softball & Joshua had his pump on a clip in the front pocket of his jeans.
A man on the team walked by & said "oh, he's wearing a pump". I was astounded.
Even Joshua's aunt thought it was a play cell phone & though she knew we were
going to get Joshua a pump, still didn't connect that's what it was. This man
said that his best friend growing up was Type 1 & he'd gone to diabetes
education classes with him to learn about giving insulin, treating lows, etc. He
also said that he worked with a man who was on a pump & that's why he recognized
it. I wanted to hug the poor guy.

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts